Between all of the other summer fun (cleaning, visiting with people, general laziness) I have managed to spend some time getting my studio a little more organized. There is still a lot to do, but it is getting better. I have been working on my bead area lately and it is almost all organized and easy  to use. It is a great improvement after years of jumbled bins and not knowing exactly what I have. (Or how much of it there was!!!!!) I also found a pretty paisley rug to put under my desk. I will post pictures when I am finished.

I have been stamping too. Below are two cards I made last week. They were created following challenges on